1. Vehicele Information
- Model: Daimler Truck Crane
- Engine: Cummins ISB 6.7
- ECM: CM2350A
- Model code: BDH
- Delete: DPF, EGR, SCR (DEF)
The Cummins ISB 6.7 CM2350A engine is having problems with emissions errors that cause power reduction and inoperability?
Currently, Cummins ISB 6.7 engine is used a lot in the world. Due to the use of diesel engines, emission standards are strictly controlled before being put on the market for commercial use.
Therefore, after a short period of operation, the truck will encounter some of the following problems:
- The exhaust filter (DPF) will be clogged causing a large exhaust pressure, bouncing back to the EGR valve and re-entering the engine.
- The engine is weakened just like the Turbo is broken.
- Report a lot of errors related to the exhaust system
- Vehicle has reduced the power, can not tow the goods
- You have to pay for the Adblue
- System repair costs are extremely large
Delete DPF SCR engine Cummins
2. What is our solution?
- Modification and delete DPF, SCR, DPF (aftertreatment delete) in the vehicle’s original engine control program
- Load the modified program into your vehicle using specialized software from Cummins
Our commitment after delete aftertreatment Cummins ISB 6.7:
- Do not report any errors code related to the aftertreatment system (DPF, SCR, EGR)
- Only remove aftertreatment system (DPF, SCR, EGR)
- The DEF gauge working (always show 3/4 level, no empty, no flashing)
- DPF SCR warning light is completely off
- No reduction in power compared to before
Cummins ISB 6.7 CM2350A
3. You want to delete DPF SCR engine Cummins but don’t know what to do?
Contact and provide us with the clearest captured image of the ESN (Engine Serial Number) or ECM code. We will then quote you the exact price.
If you agree to the price we offer, we will inform you of the following preparations:
- Hardware connected to the vehicle (INLINE 6, NEXIQ USB Link, DPA5 …)
- Cummins INSITE software (version 8.5.0 or later) or Cummins Calterm (version 4.7 or later)
- Strong and stable wifi connection throughout the process
- Computer with TeamViewer or UltraViewer software installed. Refer to how to install TeamViewer software if your computer does not have it.
If the above conditions are satisfied, you proceed to pay us.
Wait for us to prepare the file (no later than 24 hours), in the meantime, you can proceed to unplug all the electrical connectors related to the aftertreatment system.
Next, we will contact you once the file preparation is complete. Carry out Programming on the truck. Please try to stay in touch with us during this time.
Once completed, we will notify you. You will start the engine, check the functions on the truck, driving test if needed.
You inform us of the results as well as any unusual problems (if have) about the vehicle that you encounter during the driving test.
If everything is OK, we’re done.
Are you concerned about risk after payment?
We know you are concerned about the prepayment, receive the software later. Don’t worry, you should use Paypal and remember to choose a payment method Pay for goods or services, you will be guaranteed safety by Paypal.
It is a form of assurance that gives you peace of mind, but in fact you will never need Paypal to resolve a dispute, because we would not be foolish to exchange a Vietvehicle.com brand that we have built it. When there was bad feedback, our Paypal account was also locked. And will affect our brand. So if the case does not support you, we are ready to Refund the money you sent us.
Please refer: Refund policy
After-sales support policy
You are concerned the software error when using. You worry that you can not fix it yourself. You worry that it will take a long time affecting your work and many other problems.
We fully understand these issues by you. And to ensure the interests of customers, we have a clear policy on this matter, please refer to: After-sales support policy.
You are still wondering, do not know the purchase procedure, the payment methods or how to receive the products … Please refer: Shopping guide on VIETVehilce.com website.