Information from Noregon
November 18, 2021. Today, Noregon announced the third major update of the year for JPRO Professional, the company’s in-shop diagnostic and troubleshooting tool.
The latest update includes coverage and bi-directional test additions for major OEs such and Caterpillar, plus additional support for medium-duty vehicles. Additionally, this update offers improved capabilities to diagnose and repair emerging driver assistance systems.
“As part of our ongoing collaboration with Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems (Bendix), we are able to offer support for Bendix® components, including their advanced driver assistance systems,” said Jason Hedman, Product Manager at Noregon. “Safety and driver assistance technology is rapidly evolving and as leaders in the diagnostic space, the onus is on us to ensure technicians can properly maintain these systems. This latest update helps accomplish that goal.”
JPRO 2021 v3 also provides customers with enhanced capabilities for parameter adjustments. “In addition to adding parameter adjustments for many new components, we created the ability to launch PTO parameter adjustments directly from the key data points section of JPRO’s main screen. This will make it easier for new users to modify parameters and help improve shop efficiency,” explained Hedman.
1. Software Information
- Name: JPRO
- Version: 2021 V3
- Size: 1.23 GB
- Manufacturer: Noregon
- Region: International
- Language: English
Information about old version features refer here:
- The software is capable of diagnosing heavy trucks, construction machines such as Mack, Volvo, Detroit, International, PACCAR, Isuzu, Wabco, and Bendix. Diagnosis of medium duty vehicles such as Ford, GM, and Sprinter can also be made.
- Body and Chassis: Bluebird, Ford, Freightliner, GM, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Sprinter, Sterling, Thomas Built, Volvo, and Western Star
- Engines: CAT, Detroit, Ford, GM, International, Mack, Mercedes, PACCAR MX, Sprinter, Volvo
- ABS: Bendix, Ford, GM, Haldex, Sprinter, Wabash, WABCO
- Transmission: Allison, Detroit, Eaton, Ford, GM, Mack, Sprinter, Volvo, ZF
Details see here:
2.1. New feature in JPRO V3 version
JPRO Heavy-Duty Features
- Ability to launch PTO parameter adjustments directly from the Vehicle Key Data Points display if available.
- Key Data Points display for Agility Blue iQ® Fuel System Control Module shows fuel economy, pressure, and temperature data.
Heavy-Duty Support for
– Bi-directional support for Caterpillar engines:
- Cruise Control Speeds (Low Cruise Control Speed Limit, High Cruise Control Speed Limit) Now supports EPA 04: C9 ACERT engines
- Cylinder Cut Out Test Now supports EPA 04: C9 ACERT engines
- Idle Shutdown (Idle Shutdown Time, Idle Shutdown Override) Now supports EPA 04: C9 ACERT engines
- Injection Actuator Pressure Test Now supports EPA 04: C9 ACERT engines
- Injector Solenoid Test Now supports EPA 04: C9 ACERT engines
- Injector Trim Calibration Now supports EPA 04: C9 ACERT engines
Heavy-Duty Support for
Brake Manufacturer Support
Heavy-Duty Support for
- Bendix DTC Report has been enhanced for better performance and layout.
- Trailer Brake Key Data Points now support all Bendix dynamic MIDs and display the MID for clarity.
Bendix Driver Assistance Systems (DAS)
– Bi-directional support for Bendix Driver Assistance Systems:
- Pressure Trimming and Coil Polarity Test supported on Bendix Active Steering
- SDP3/SDP5 Configuration (Video Input Camera Type, Cellular Enable, FLC Camera, DFC Camera, MPC2 Camera, CTP OBC, Private CAN, Backup Battery, Use Only CTP for Data Offloading, TPMS Sampling Interval) supported pdated parameters for SafetyDirect® Web Portal Processor (5G)
- Startup Chip Volume Setting SafetyDirect® Web Portal Processor (5G)
Auxiliary Component Support
Heavy-Duty Support for
- Supports reading proprietary faults and data for Agility Blue iQ® Fuel System Control Module.
JPRO Medium-Duty Features
Off-Highway Support for
– Bi-directional support for Ford engines:
- Misfire Monitor Test 2008-2021 All supported gasoline engines
- Relative Compression Test 2008-2021 All supported engines (except for 2009 6.4L Diesel)
- Data Monitor Graph can export up to the last 5 minutes of graphed data to local file.
Education and Troubleshooting Features
– Bendix Demo Truck now supports the following ECU options:
Note this is for demonstration purposes only. Tests and data may not function realistically.
- TABS-6 SC Trailer
- TABS-6 MC Trailer
- Bendix Active Steering
- PLC Relay
- Lookup Code Assistant provides a reference for the quivalent term used in an ECU’s Service Data Sheet.
2.2. System Requirements
- OS: Windows: 7, 10 32/ 64 Bit
- Free hard drive: 10 GB or more
- CPU: Core i3 or above
- Ram: 4GB or more
2.3. Supported Hardware
- Nexiq USB link 1, 2
- Noregon DLA
- And some other RP1210 devices
3. Why do you need to use Jpro?
- Although it is versatile software it supports very well.
- In terms of features equivalent to specialized software.
- Conveniently, with just one software, you can diagnose many vehicle brands.
4. Who should use this software?
This software is suitable for many different users: repair man, technicians or vehicle owners, transportation businesses owner:
- For repair man or technicians, you need specialized diagnostic equipment and software to better assist in repairing these vehicles.
- For vehicle owners or transportation businesses, you need software to modify vehicle parameters to optimize operation
Quick remote installation service
You are concerned about your computer skills or software installation skills that cannot install this software yourself. Don’t worry, VietVehicle.com’s team will assist you, we provide remote software installation service for you, make sure the software works ok as long as your computer has a stable Internet connection and Teamviewer software installed, all the rest we will do for you all, you can go to bed or do other tasks. After waking up the software has been installed and you are ready to start your work.
In case you can install by yourself and want to buy full software, choose the Installation Option: Full Software/ Install byyourself (only apply on some software)
Are you concerned about risk after payment?
We know you are concerned about the prepayment, receive the software later. Don’t worry, you should use Paypal and remember to choose a payment method Pay for goods or services, you will be guaranteed safety by Paypal.
It is a form of assurance that gives you peace of mind, but in fact you will never need Paypal to resolve a dispute, because we would not be foolish to exchange a Vietvehicle.com brand that we have built it. When there was bad feedback, our Paypal account was also locked. And will affect our brand. So if the case does not support you, we are ready to Refund the money you sent us.
Please refer: Refund policy
After-sales support policy
You are concerned the software error when using. You worry that you can not fix it yourself. You worry that it will take a long time affecting your work and many other problems.
We fully understand these issues by you. And to ensure the interests of customers, we have a clear policy on this matter, please refer to: After-sales support policy.
Are you concerned that you will not know how to use the software?
If you are newbie, you can refer to our videos on our Youtube channel. We regularly upload video instructions to test the vehicle or perform the functions of programming and DPF SCR delete. Is it important that you take the time and effort to learn?. There are many tutorials, and many videos and documents that are completely free.
Also, if you need us to do it for you, check out: https://vietvehicle.com/product-category/remote-tuning-service/
Some of our videos are below:
You are still wondering, do not know the purchase procedure, the payment methods or how to receive the products … Please refer: Shopping guide on VIETVehilce.com website.