Diagnostic Software for almost any vehicle on the road in North America today and wide coverage in Australia.
PF Diagnose will connect to more types of equipment than any other truck diagnostic software.
Any vehicle or equipment with an electronically controlled engine requires diagnostic software to troubleshoot.
PF-Diagnose will allow you to read and erase fault codes, read and chart live sensors and actuators, perform supported tests, print various reports and more.
Check the Products page for a full description of our software.
You can connect to ABS, Cluster, Body Modules, Engine, Transmission, Cars, Trucks, Industrial, Agricultural and Marine, Cumming, Cat, Mercedes, Isuzu, Iveco, Paccar, Volvo, Mack, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Ford, Dodge, GM, Kobelco, 2014 Fuso, 2012 Hino and many many more!
1. Software Information
- Name: PF Diagnose
- Version: 2.02.23
- Type: Diagnostic Software
2. Support System
- Gas & Diesel
- Cab Body Controllers
- ..and more!
- Allison – Generation 3 (Introduced in 2000) and newer. Includes 1000, 2000, 3000, & 4000 Series.
- Eaton – All Models (Including Hybrid)
- Cumming – All Engines
- Detroit Diesel – All Engines
- CAT Engines – On-highway Only
- MBE900 & MBE4000 – All Engines
- PACCAR – All Engines
- International – Both MaxxForce & pre-MaxxForce
- Volvo – All Engines
- Mack – All Engines
- Isuzu – N-Series Trucks (Will also do force regen)
- Hino – 2012 & Newer (Will also do force regen)
- Mitsubishi Fuso – 2012 & Newer (Will also do force regen)
- Ford F-Series Diesel (Will also do force regen)
- Dodge Trucks with Cumming Engines – All Years
- John Deere – Construction & Agriculture
- Volvo – Construction Equipment
- CAT – Construction Equipment using J1708/J1939 protocols
- … plus many more!
- Bendix ABS
- Wabco ABS
- Haldex ABS
- Wabash ABS
- EATON – All Systems (Except Hybrid)
- Freightliner – Cab Controller
- International – Cab Controllers
- PACCAR – Peterbilt & Kenworth Cab Controllers
- Auto – All Domestics with OBDII (1996 to present)
- Auto – All Imports with OBDII (1996 to present)
- Industrial Use Engines
- Marine Engines
- … and TONS more.
2.1. Software features
- View both active & inactive codes for engines, transmissions, DPF systems, and more.
- Clear inactive codes
- View the “live” data including all sensor and electronic data (Such as oil pressure, coolant temperature, the status of on/off switch, etc…)
- Force live regen’s (On models that use OBD-II Only)
- View engine data such as VIN, engine hours, fuel used, miles driven, and much more.
- Converts MID/PID/FMI codes to OEM codes up to 2016 models (Over 50,000 codes defined, the most in the industry)
- Print DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes), current parameters, engine data, and more.
- For International Engines – Perform Key On Engine Off Standard & Injector tests.
- Monitor live data coming across various computers.
2.2. Computer Requirements
- OS: Windows: 7, 10 32/ 64 Bit
- Free hard drive space: 5 GB or more
- CPU: Core i3 or above
- Ram: 4GB or more
2.3. Supported Hardware
- Nexiq USB link 1, 2
- DG Technology DPA5
- And some other RP1210 devices
There are no reviews yet.