TruckCom ToyotaBT 3.1.0 [08.2021] Toyota and BT Diagnostic Tool
- Type vehicle: Forklift
- Region: All regions
- Version: 3.1.0
- Interface Languages: Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Database Language: English
- OS: Window 7, Window 8, Window 10 32 & 64bit
- Added BMS event log error codes with timestamps to BMS truck report.
- Added BMS parameter limit values to BMS truck report.
- Added BMS startup error cause to BMS truck report.
- Added BMS protective mode error with timestamp to BMS truck report.
- Added support for DMB17-024 revision 3.0.
- Added BMS diagnostics dialog.
- Added support for Italian language.
- BMS protective mode error code is cleared from BMS when generating truck report (Production ONLY).
- Added a new DHU2+ form for activating/deactivating the shock sensor.
- Added “truck and battery” as a choice in production, which will ignore a missing _BP-file.
- When only battery is selected in production, a warning/error will be displayed if _BP-file is present and BMS node is not detected.
- Added support to dump raw data from BMS to file.
- Added BMS slave modules to BMS Configure general tab.
- Configuration failure of the BMS now also displays a more informative text described in the package file.
- Generic BMS pachage has been updated.
- Fixed error when downloading layout to ZPU that would cause TruckCom to crash unexpectedly.
- Generated truck reports no longer writes data in different order each time the amount of data in the report is changed.